Careers at Modern Heating and Air Conditioning
Join Our New Haven HVAC Specialists
Modern Heating and Air Conditioning is always looking for new experts to join our team! We are currently hiring. If you are interested in learning how you can improve your career by joining a company that has been employing the best possible team members, then please read below.
Interested in finding out if you may be the right fit for our team? Call us at (203) 295-7549 or apply today by clicking below.
What Makes Modern Heating and Air Conditioning a Great Place to Work?
- Culture: At Modern Heating and Air Conditioning, we want to help you reach for and achieve your goals, both personal and professional. We believe in training and communication, and that anything is possible with the right attitude. This is the core of our culture, and we make it a part of everything we do, at every level of our business.
- Benefits: As a member of our team, you will enjoy comprehensive benefits, including medical insurance, dental coverage, vacation pay, a 401K with profit-sharing program, opportunities for advancement, and yearly company events for team members and their families.
- Vision: By offering a livable wage, comprehensive benefits, opportunities for advancement, and plenty of professional training, we aim to be the most sought-after employer for highly skilled tradespeople in Connecticut.
- People: Our team attracts individuals who value quality work and professional growth. Modern Heating and Air Conditioning hires people who share our commitment to teamwork and a positive attitude in everything we do.
Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen and background check. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Open Position for Licensed HVAC Technician
Job Type: Full-time
- The potential of earning $100,000 annually.
- Uniforms (no laundry to do!).
- Limited weekend "On-Call".
- Holiday Pay & Vacation Pay.
- Steady workload with an existing customer base.
- Medical benefits (incl. dental and vision).
- 401K & Profit Sharing.
- Compensation depends upon experience plus commissions.
- Great working environment.
- Must have D-2 and/or S2 license.
- Valid clean driving record and be insurable under the company's insurance.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.