New Haven Furnace Replacement & Installation
Full-Service HVAC Specialists Committed to Your Needs
At Modern Heating and Air Conditioning, we are pleased to offer residential heating installation and replacement throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties. If your heating system is outdated, inefficient, or simply does not serve your needs, you can count on Modern to exceed all expectations during and after your replacement and for years to come. Make sure you check out our reviews and see what everyone is saying.
When choosing Modern Heating and Air Conditioning, you can always expect:
- Upfront pricing
- Warranties on all repairs
- On-the-way alerts
- Uniformed technicians
- 24/7 response for maintenance plan customers
When Is It Time to Replace My Heater?
Even with high-quality makes and models that receive regular preventive maintenance, heating systems eventually break down and need to be replaced.
Your furnace or boiler may need to be replaced if:
The System is 15+ Years Old
As your heating system is nearing 15 years old, it's operational life is coming to an end. It will become much less efficient as well as cause your energy bills to increase.
The Cost & Frequency of Repairs Has Been Increasing
If you notice that your repairing your heater or furnace much more frequently, it probably makes more sense to upgrade. While the initial cost of replacing your furnaces may cost more, the long term savings you'll receive from a more efficient system will be worth it.
Your Heating Costs Have Been Rising
Have your energy bills been steadily increasing? If you are noticing that your energy bill has spiked or is suddenly much more expensive, it could be to needing to replace an inefficient heater.
System is Noisy
If faced with a noisy furnace, you may be hearing things like rattling, popping or even screeching noises. These may not only be annoying noises, but may lead to potential heater failures.
Home Comfort on Your Schedule
Our climate control experts strive to provide industry-leading customer support every day, on every job. From installing new boilers for businesses to providing speedy residential furnace repairs, our New Haven heating and cooling contractors are always ready to take care of our clients’ needs. Offering prompt service 24/7, our team of dedicated contractors are the ones you can rely on for quality workmanship, reliable solutions, affordable pricing, and prompt services in all of Southern Connecticut. In addition to our furnace installation and replacement, we provided professional indoor air quality services.
The Modern Heating and Air Conditioning installation process includes:
- Requesting a free estimate: Explain what kind of unit you need to our friendly team and we’ll schedule an appointment for your free estimate.
- Receiving a courteous arrival call: We let you know when your technician is on the way! Expect a call from your technician shortly before your scheduled appointment.
- Reviewing your options with upfront pricing: We’ll help you select the right unit for your home and budget. We’ll also provide honest, upfront pricing for each option so that you can make an informed decision and avoid surprises on your final bill.
- Scheduling the installation: Once you have selected a unit, we’ll schedule an appointment for your installation service. We work around your busy schedule.
- Providing feedback and ensuring satisfaction: If you’re not completely satisfied with our installation, let us know and we’ll keep working until it’s just right.
We've been trusted in the business for over three decades and work hard to ensure that our customers are more than just satisfied. When you're in need of a full-service heating installation or replacement, we'll be happy to help you.
Call us today at (203) 295-7549 for more information on our HVAC services.
We offer energy-efficient and dependable equipment for your home and business.
Don't let finances get in the way of making your family comfortable. We offer convenient financing options for all your needs.
Contact us for all your heating and air conditioning maintenance, repairs and installation services.
Our Customer Service
From start to finish you can expect to receive outstanding good old-fashioned customer service that will make you smile.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Our highly trained technicians deliver outstanding service and will not be satisfied with the work done until you are.