AC Installation & Replacement in New Haven
Setting Your Home Comfort Up for Success
As temperatures begin to rise, it becomes all too evident how important a reliable air conditioning system is to a happy, comfortable home. Our team at Modern Heating and Air Conditioning is here to ensure that you and your family have the perfect system to keep you cool all season long. From helping you choose the right make, model, and size for your home to offering flawless installation and repair services, you can be certain that your new system will provide relief from the summer heat for years to come. In addition to our AC installation process, we also provide professional indoor air quality services!
Schedule an appointment for a free installation estimate by calling our New Haven AC installation experts at (203) 295-7549. We proudly serve customers throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties.
When Is It Time to Replace the Air Conditioner?
There are many indications that an AC unit may be nearing the end of its life, and that you and your home may benefit from a replacement.
You may need a new AC if you notice any of the following:
- Your home never seems to cool off completely
- The unit is unreliable
- You require frequent maintenance
- The unit is not very efficient, costing you in monthly bills
- The unit is over 10 years old
While it may seem like a chore to get a new system installed, we do everything in our power to make it a fast and simple transition. Additionally, this change often ends up saving our customers money in the long run! Technology in HVAC, as in all industries, is moving quickly, meaning that there are countless makes and models that can perform better while consuming far less energy. Make sure you take a look at our 5 star ratings!
Choose Modern Heating and Air Conditioning
With help from our AC replacement specialists in New Haven, you can find a model that works best for your needs and budget, and we can get it installed in no time.
When you choose Modern Heating and Air Conditioning for your AC installation or replacement, you will:
- Receive a free estimate: One of our friendly team members can help you arrange a free estimate on your replacement or installation during a time that works best for your schedule.
- Receive a courtesy arrival call: Hate waiting around for service technicians? We understand. Your assigned technician will call you when they’re on the way so that you know exactly when to expect them.
- Assess your options with upfront pricing: We want to make sure the AC system you choose to install meets your needs and your budget. We’ll review all your options with you and provide an upfront price so that there are no surprises from your final bill.
- Schedule a convenient installation date: We’ll work around your schedule to find a convenient time to complete the installation.
- Provide feedback: To make sure you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work and our service, we request your feedback. If you’re not 100% happy with the final result, we’ll make it right.
We offer energy-efficient and dependable equipment for your home and business.
Don't let finances get in the way of making your family comfortable. We offer convenient financing options for all your needs.
Contact us for all your heating and air conditioning maintenance, repairs and installation services.
Our Customer Service
From start to finish you can expect to receive outstanding good old-fashioned customer service that will make you smile.
We Stand Behind Our Work
Our highly trained technicians deliver outstanding service and will not be satisfied with the work done until you are.
$50 Off Any RepairNEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. Coupon must be presented at time of service. Valid M-F 8am-5pm. Excludes after hours, holidays and commercial properties. Promotional offer applies to ONE UNIT PER HOUSEHOLDValid from Jul 1, 2021 - Dec 31, 2022
FREE HVAC Service Call With RepairNEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. Coupon must be presented at time of service. Valid M-F 8am-5pm. Excludes after hours, holidays and commercial properties. Promotional offer applies to ONE UNIT PER HOUSEHOLDValid from Jul 1, 2021 - Dec 31, 2022